Saturday, September 24, 2011

New direction

As a celebration for the two most important changes in my life (the birth of my daughter and the end of a years-long creativity-arresting nervous breakdown) I'm changing to this new blog with a new fancy title. I've moved the last few posts from my other blog, Eccentrically Crafty (formerly Creative Sufferings/Aspirations), to get y'all caught up.

I'm still planning graphics, so you get this bare-bones interface until then. Enjoy my laziness!

The title "6 Ideas Before Breakfast" is inspired by the fact that I have so many ideas for art projects and things all the damn time. I get OVERLOADED with ideas and my dirty secret is that I have more unfinished projects (UFOs) than I do finished ones, and a couple of my journals are really just page after page of ideas, many of which will probably never see the light of day.

If I'm going to teach Sophia to be the best she can in this life, I've got to be the best I can. That means I need to start burning through my creative clutter. Here goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment